Business Services & Training
- Computer Integrated Food Manufacturing Center, a facility for learning more about the application of automation in the food industry at the department of Food Science.
- Whistler Center for Carbohydrate Research, where Purdue Food Science works in partnership with companies to extend uses of carbohydrates, hydrocolloids in general, and cereals.
- Purdue's Executive MBA in Agriculture Program, a world-class opportunity to attain a Master's degree online.
- Banker Training from Ag Economics
- Center for Agribusiness(CAB) in the Agricultural Economics department.
- Purdue's annual high tech job fair.
- Purdue Technical Info Services (TIS), providing scientific, technical, and management information to business clients.
- Technical Assistance Program (TAP), helping Indiana business, industry, and government implement new technologies.
- Purdue Extension Means Business