Featured Project: Science Café
Client: College of Agriculture
Description: Monthly gatherings where community members are invited to discuss a science topic with a Purdue researcher. The discussions, which revolve around issues that affect people, are designed to appeal to anyone, regardless of their science background.
Purpose/Audience: To provide science-based education to general audiences.
- Introduced program concept to Purdue Agriculture
- Designed program identity (PDF: 240 KB)
- Designed program business card (PDF: 218 KB)
- Secured partner, K. Dees Coffee & Roasting, to host monthly events
- Created website
- Organize and run each event
- Promote events through local media, posters (PDF: 307 KB), fliers (PDF: 271 KB), social media, and e-mail.
- Maintain website with schedule of events