Marketing Internship - Summer 2014
Certified Angus Beef LLC is seeking two summer interns in its marketing department and offering opportunities for full-time employment. The paid internships are 12-14 weeks and are based at the corporate office in Wooster, Ohio and involve some weekend travel. Applications due by February 16, 2014.
The fast-paced internships will offer valuable work experience and the opportunity to gain marketing expertise with the world's leading branded beef program. The internships center on promoting the brand to consumers, grocery stores, distributors, and restaurants. While Certified Angus Beef LLC works extensively with cattlemen, these internships are focused on beef promotions to consumers and other end users.
Internships are available to students who are pursuing agricultural-related majors and careers and are junior or senior-level college students or recent college graduates. Interested students or graduates can apply on-line for the specific internship of interest by February 16, 2014.
Based on performance, these internships offer the unique opportunity to be considered for a full-time position with Certified Angus Beef LLC in its exclusive Marketing/Management Specialist program, either at the end of the internship or at the end of their college career. The full-time position offers competitive benefits, career growth and industry exposure and is based at our corporate office in Wooster, Ohio.
Communications and Event Marketing Internship – develop written communications to support the brand, and plan and execute consumer promotional events.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to write copy as determined by the editorial calendar.
- Work with the Public Relations team to develop the Annual Conference handbook, press releases and other pertinent writing assignments.
- Write press releases, advertising copy and feature stories.
- Plan and execute consumer-targeted promotional events.
- Promote the brand at consumer events through samplings, consumer promotions, radio remotes and in-store marketing.
- Travel to weekend consumer events promoting the brand.
- Strong writing skills are a must.
*NOTE: Please indicate in your cover letter your area of greatest interest.
If interested and qualifications match position requirements, apply online
Certified Angus Beef LLC is located in Wooster, Ohio
. Wooster is the county seat of Wayne County, located in North-Central Ohio. CNNMoney.com has rated Wooster, Ohio as one of the 'most affordable towns' to live in the U.S. Click here to see why!
For specific information about organizations based in Wooster, please visit www.wooster.net.