Hoogwegt has additional internship opportunities – please send me your resume ASAP to be considered – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoogwegt U.S., Inc. Candidate Profile
Position: Dairy Products Research & Analyst Internship (Commercial Department)
· The Commercial Intern is responsible for analyzing dairy markets, data entry & reorganizing existing resources to make dairy-related data accessible, readily available and useable to all commercial traders for Hoogwegt U.S., Inc.
· In addition, the incumbent’s daily functions include assisting commercial traders with day-to-day activities. Such activities include, but are not limited to:
Special projects requests
Product sample requests
· The incumbent must be skilled in Microsoft Excel & will provide special attention to assigned product categories to ensure analytical information in key markets is readily available to commercial staff. The individual must work independently & think creatively to find ways to compile information in a usable & accessible fashion.
· Ideal candidates will be a Junior/Senior Undergraduate student or 1st year Graduate student in one of the following disciplines: Economics, Agricultural Economics, Finance
Qualities / Characteristics:
Ideal candidate will have skills/attributes as follows:
· Strong analytical skills
· Skilled in Microsoft Excel
· Good communicator
· Appropriately detailed and thorough
· Independent & Self-Motivated
Relocation: Spring/Summer relocation to the Chicago area required.
Compensation: Salary based internship
· Spring / Summer 2011