Position Title: Marketing Intern
The marketing intern will work directly with the product managers on the creation of programs, the
publication and pricing of programs, creation of marketing materials, and many other activities. The
candidate will work closely with CNH suppliers to work out new marketing projects or changes to existing
projects. Additional activities will include editing and proofing publications or bulletins, working with the
pricing department for accuracy of program pricing, and working with print media suppliers on internal and
external publication edits. The intern will work on assignments with other divisions within CNH including but
not limited to engineering, whole goods, and purchasing.
• Candidate will be expected to produce or proof marketing programs and documents to assure that
they are grammatically correct.
• Candidate would be expected to be a creative and critical thinker.
• Candidate will be expected on occasion to check pricing levels published in marketing bulletins against
internal system pricing. Error free publications are expected.
• Candidate is expected to increase their knowledge of our products, systems, and organizational
structure to apply towards growth of our parts business.
• Candidate is expected to professionally interact with other divisions and suppliers. Candidate will be
evaluated on an ongoing basis constructively on participation, overall attentiveness, and overall
progress during the internship.
• The candidate will be evaluated according to deadlines and accuracy of all projects.
• Candidate would be expected to analyze and suggest improvements to the current marketing methods
• Candidate will be expected to perform assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Expectations would include working with all product managers to help improve our current marketing
materials. (B2B and B2C)
The applicant is expected to have excellent communication and business skills including email etiquette and
telephone skills. Applicant must have an understanding of basic Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
A strong business acumen is important to success in this role. The applicant will need to have a moderate
understanding of financial terms and how to apply them to business (How to audit a pricing list and check US
pricing against Canadian pricing given the exchange rate.) A background or understanding in the agricultural
industry is a plus.
*Interested Applicants should email their resume to Rebekah.Ford@cnh.com