On campus interviews will be scheduled for either the last week in April, or the first week in May. Please apply quickly!
Analyst, Lead and Channel Management
About the Company
Are you the kind of person who wants to have a career with a company that is a leader in its field and also practices sustainable development?
Knauf Insulation, a leading U.S. manufacturer of insulation, understands the importance of operating in ways that meet the needs of the present without affecting the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainability is at the heart of our mission - To provide products and services that conserve energy and preserve natural resources for a sustainable future.
This mindset and the innovation that flows from it has driven Knauf Insulation to be the second-largest AND the fastest-growing insulation company in the world.
About the Position
The Business Analyst is a member of the Business Development team and will be responsible for increasing business opportunities through technology improvements, market understanding and performance selling. The Business Analyst will help analyze project opportunities and align them with well positioned performance specifications. The Business Analyst develops detailed reports and functional input of project opportunities for the sales team. The Business Analyst will manage project activities and collaborate with other Business Development team members to implement processes that help deliver on project deliverables.
About the Candidate
With minimal guidance of management, the candidate works with the specification selling team and the territory managers to coordinate all projects and specifications for optimal selling potential. They will also suggest systems enhancements that will help streamline workflow, serving as liaison between both areas. The Business Analyst’s responsibilities will include technology and business process components, so candidates must be comfortable working in both IT and business areas to achieve project results. The ideal candidate for this position is expected to bring knowledge, experience and fresh ideas to improve applications and processes.
· Maintains and supports CRM applications with the ability to customize the interface to meet business requirements.
· Recognizes and recommends customizations, applications, reports, user interfaces, and workflows that help streamline business processes.
· Improves organization effectiveness and information usefulness by analyzing business processes and data evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
· Analyzes sales data and aligns information with project opportunities.
· Supports end-users by planning delivery of solutions, providing instruction and documentation, answering technical, functional and procedural questions and teaching improved processes.
· Performs other responsibilities as required.
· Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or a related degree from a four-year college or university.
· Be able to adapt and respond to shifting circumstances in a positive way.
· Ability to work well with others, promoting healthy relationships and building strong team dynamics by influencing others positively and engaging and inspiring those around you.
· Strong working knowledge of all business areas including: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Accounting, Operations, and Management.
· Extensive experience with MS Excel including: formulas, pivot tables, regression modeling, and data sorting.
· Experience at architecting data assets, performing insightful analyses, and working with Sales/Operations to drive the results of analyses into the business.
· Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, Project management and leadership skills.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express or present complex technical concepts in business terms to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily understandable manner.
· Strong organizational skills. Must have ability to effectively balance multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines in a self-directed and detailed manner.
· Self-starter—demonstrates consistent initiative and ability to accomplish tasks independently.
· High accuracy and attention to detail.
· Must be able to work independently as well as within a group.
• Experience with customer relationship management systems.
• Experience with query language is preferred.
• Advanced excel reporting is a plus.
One Knauf Drive
Shelbyville, IN 46176