Allan Schinckel's Main Page
Major Extension Activities
- Provide producer education programs and materials related to the application of genetic principles.
- Evaluate alternative genetic selection and selection programs.
- Conduct numerous workshops related to swine growth modeling, pork quality, and genetic by environmental interactions.
- Act as a genetic consultant to the National Swine Registry, independent seedstock producers and commercial producers.
- Serve as production editor of the National Swine Improvement Fact Sheets.
- Active contributor to multi-departmental swine extension publications and activities.