90-Day Pre-Sale Information
2019 Winter Test
TO BE SALE ELIGIBLE, BULLS MUST HAVE MET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Born November 1, 2018 through April 30, 2019; be eligible for registry or recording; and be polled or dehorned.
- Weigh at least 2.45 pounds per day of age and 450 pounds on delivery at Station on October 29, 2019.
- Vaccinated with the following vaccines and bacterins prior to delivery: IBR, BVD, PI3, BRSV, leptospirosis, pasteurellosis, haemophilus somnus and clostridial organisms.
- Dam tested negative for Johne's Disease.
- Negative to persistent Bovine Virus Diarrhea infection at delivery.
- Negative to tuberculosis and brucellosis tests within 30 days of sale.
- Pass inspection for structural soundness and disposition.
- Pass a breeding soundness test including both a physical exam and semen evaluation.
- Official adjusted 205-day data and EPDs for birth weight, weaning weight, and maternal milk are mandatory for sale eligibility.
- Parentage verification to both parents is mandatory for sale eligibility.
A total of 162 bulls are on test. The
90-day presale listing includes all bulls on test.
Only top-indexing bulls of their breed will be eligible for sale. We expect there will be approximately 95 bulls that meet sale requirements.
For more information, contact owners or IBEP. You are welcome to visit the Test Station anytime. If you plan to buy a bull, it's recommended that you see the bulls at the Test Station before sale day. Bulls should be penned by 3:00 p.m. (EST) on sale day, April 16. Food will be available at the Springville Feeder Auction.
Sale day phone is (812) 279-1282.
To order a sale catalog, call 765-494-6439, or send your name and address to