Most agency proposals must be submitted through Pre-award.
Contact Pre-award at least 15 business days
before the proposal deadline using the Proposal Information Portal Worksheet.
Calculate your processing deadlines to ensure
you receive all services possible from pre-award.
Ag and Vet Pre-Award supports our colleges
in proposal development through the following services. Dawn Parks partners with Pre-award to ensure
that your proposal meets all the RFA/RFP requirements.
To receive all the pre-award benefits
below, you MUST register 15 business days before the deadline. Pre-Award
specialists provide the following services in the support of PIs:
- Review sponsor guidelines, identify key requirements
- Assist with budget preparation, related
documentation and proposal submission forms
- Prepare required sponsor administrative forms
- Ensure that all Purdue information included within
the proposal is accurate and complete
- Contact and collaborate with partner institutions to
secure all necessary subcontract documentation
- Assure all regulatory requirements and export
control issues are identified
- Review the final proposal package to ensure all
administrative requirements have been met
- Obtain academic approvals and provide
institutional approval for the proposal
- Complete the final submission package,
upload final documents and forms, and submit to the sponsor
- Pre-award Services