Biochemistry Undergraduate Program
- Brandon Hunter's experiences with undergraduate research, entrepreneurship and MANNRS were highlighted in a story by the College of Agriculture
- Chris Roberts' undergraduate research experience with cancer was featured in Destination Purdue
- Seba Kaakeh and her team placed first in the social innovation category of the Burton D. Morgan Business Model Competition. Purdue Today.
- Mark Gee and the rest of the Boilers2Mars team were part of a two-week mission to the Mars
Desert Research Station in Utah. Purdue Today
- Austin Dixon's research and outreach efforts were featured in Destination Purdue
- Andjela Djokovic's balancing tennis and biochemistry was featured in Destination Purdue
- Kaelan Brennan's undergraduate research was featured in the ASBMB online publication The Substrate
- Andjela Djokovic was one of three Purdue Tennis players to be named to the ITA All-Academic Team.
- Peter Mercado-Reyes summer internship was featured in Destination Purdue.
- Emily Erickson was one of 14 students nationwide to recieve the Churchill Scholarship. Featured in Purdue Today.
- Peter Mercado-Reyes was featured in AgriCultures Magazine for his participation in the International Genetically Engineered Machine (iGEM) competition.
- Emily Erickson was awarded the Astronaut Scholarship for a second year. Featured in Purdue Today.
- Alexis Zobel was featured in a Destination Purdue article about her study abroad experiences.
- Biochemistry Alum Noah Shields was featured in a Destination Purdue arcticle about his career as a zookeeper.
- Emily Erickson was awarded the prestigious Goldwater Scholarship. Featured in Purdue Today.
- Yu Xue, majoring in biochemistry and plant biology, was part of a student team that won a national contest for designing a "Biowall" of living plants integrated into a building's heating and ventilation system. Featured in Purdue Today.