Biochemistry Undergraduate Program
- Andjela Djokovic was one of three Purdue Tennis players to be named to the ITA All-Academic Team.
- Peter Mercado-Reyes summer internship was featured in Destination Purdue.
- Emily Erickson was one of 14 students nationwide to recieve the Churchill Scholarship. Featured in Connections NOW and Purdue Today.
- Peter Mercado-Reyes was featured in AgriCultures Magazine for his participation in the International Genetically Engineered Machine (iGEM) competition.
- Emily Erickson was awarded the Astronaut Scholarship for a second year. Featured in Purdue Today.
- Quinton Nannet was featured in a story in AgriNews.
- Alexis Zobel was featured in a Destination Purdue article about her study abroad experiences.
- Biochemistry Alum Noah Shields was featured in a Destination Purdue arcticle about his career as a zookeeper.
- Emily Erickson was awarded the presigious Goldwater Scholarship. Featured in Purdue Today.
- Yu Xue, majoring in biochemistry and plant biology, was part of a
student team that won a national contest for designing a "Biowall" of
living plants integrated into a building's heating and ventilation
system. Featured in Purdue Today.
- Andjela Djokovic, biochemistry student and Purdue Tennis team member, was featured in The Exponent.
- Erin Nicklow gave the student response during December commencement. Featured in The Exponent.