Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for
Commercial Growers 2016
The 2016 edition of the Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers is a collaboration of land-grant universities from seven states. It provides vegetable production information that is valid in the participating states for the current year. This includes fertility, variety, cultural, and pest management recommendations.
The participating states are:
- Illinois — University of Illinois Extension publication C1373-16
- Indiana — Purdue Extension publication ID-56
- Iowa — Iowa State University Extension and Outreach publication FG 0600
- Kansas — K-State Research and Extension publication MF3279
- Minnesota — University of Minnesota Extension publication BU-07094-S
- Missouri — University of Missouri Extension publication MX384
- Ohio — Ohio State University Extension Bulletin 948
The files on this site include updates that have occurred since the guide was published in December 2015. See
the change history for these updates.
Download the complete 216-page PDF of the guide.
PDF files of individual sections appear below.
||All PDFs for 2016 edition posted |
||Corrected greenhouse labeling for some products|
||Added Orondis products and Vivando for powdery mildew, downy mildew, and Phytophthora root rot control control, including Orondis products and Vivando. Updated cucurbit product/disease ratings table.|
||Added Orondis products for Phytophthora blight, buckeye rot, downy mildew, and late blight control. Updated fruiting vegetables product/disease ratings table.|
||Added Orondis products for late blight control|