The College of Agriculture Employment Center can assist with any employment action in the links below. For new faculty and staff actions, please work with your departmental support and talent acquisition.
- Add a position
- Add a position should be used for temporary employment, student, graduate staff, post docs, limited term lecturers, visiting scholars and fellowships.
- Change a position
- Change a position would be utilized for any employee group needing pay increase/decrease, change in FTE, or position reclassification. Please gain HR compensation approval before submitting a staff or faculty position change.
- Transfer a position
- The center would transfer positions for graduate staff, student, temporary or post doc positions that are staying in the same employee group. Staff transfers are processed through talent acquisition.
- Separation of Employees
- Submit a separation ticket to the employment center for any position.
- For additional requests, email email@example.com using the proper naming convention listed below.
Subject: Department Name/Name of Employee/Type of Request/Effective Date (ex. Agronomy/Smith/New Hire/8.29.19)
Onboarding (I-9 & Glacier)
Information about leaves