Employment Actions

The College of Agriculture Employment Center can assist with any employment action in the links below. For new faculty and staff actions, please work with your departmental support and talent acquisition. 

  • Add a position
    • Add a position should be used for student employment, graduate staff, post docs, limited term lecturers, visiting scholars and fellowships.
  • Change a position
    • Change a position would be utilized for any employee group needing pay increase/decrease, change in FTE, or position reclassification. Please gain HR compensation approval before submitting a staff or faculty position change.
  • Transfer a position
    • The center would transfer positions for graduate staff, student, temporary or post doc positions that are staying in the same employee group. Staff transfers are processed through talent acquisition.
  • Separation of Employees
    • Submit a separation ticket to the employment center for any position.
  • For additional requests, email using the proper naming convention listed below.
    Subject: Department Name/Name of Employee/Type of Request/Effective Date (ex. Agronomy/Smith/New Hire/8.29.19)
  • All non-student temporary and staff employment should route to the departmental business office to gain appropriate approvals. This should be completed a minimum of two weeks prior to employment/position posting.

Onboarding (I-9 & Glacier)


Information about leaves

Purdue Agriculture, 615 West State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2053 USA, (765) 494-8392

© Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Integrity Statement | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Agricultural Communication

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact us at so we can help.

Sign In