Key results include:
- The Sustainable Food Purchasing (SFP) Index has been unaffected by higher food prices.
- 16% of all households are food insecure.
- Weekly food spending rose by 3% from June to $191 per week.
- More consumers are looking for sales, switching to generics, compared to five months ago.
- Food insecurity in 2022 is highest among those without any college education.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT CONSUMERS?
If you are interested in additional analysis or adding questions to the survey, consider joining our Consumer Insights consortium. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
August 10, 2022