Key results include:
- Consumer food spending and inflation expectations decreased slightly.
- Food insecurity levels have not increased despite record high food prices.
- Liberals prioritize the social and environmental sustainability of their food more than others.
- “Local food” is politically less polarizing relative to concepts like “plant-based” or “climate change.”
- Both liberals and conservatives support funding for agricultural conservation and research programs.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT CONSUMERS?
If you are interested in additional analysis or adding questions to the survey, consider joining our Consumer Insights consortium. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
September 14, 2022