The Purdue Center for Plant Biology offers diverse research opportunities from ecology to reproductive cell biology. This community of 36 faculty members provides a broad base of resources and research in basic plant biology and a dynamic training environment for graduate students.
- Ecological and evolutionary genetics
- Plant and insect chemical ecology
- Reproductive cell biology
- Cell wall biology
- Cytoskeleton and membrane dynamics
- Plant pathogen interactions
- Hormone and stress physiology/biology
- Plant metabolism
- Biochemical genetics
- Regulation of photosynthesis
- Genetics, epigenetics and genomics
- Computational biology
Start Your Ph.D.
Apply through the Purdue University Interdisciplinary Life Science Program (PULSe) by December 1 and specify Integrated Plant Sciences as your training group.