Our lab is involved in wheat trait improvement. In this environment, those graduate students and postdocs who excel are hard-working, self-driven, result-oriented, and willing to engage in training. To be a good fit in the lab, you need to share our deep passion and fascination for wheat improvement by the available breeding, genomics, and biotechnology tools.
- We are looking for members who are highly motivated and are interested in plant tissue culture and transgenic research
- We are looking for members with experience and passion for root research and genetic analysis
- We are looking for members with interests in wheat breeding for resistance to Fusarium head blight disease
To apply for open positions, please send the following:
- Recent CV (brief list of past research and skills)
- Statement of your research interests explaining why you would be a good fit in our research team
- List of referees who can write a recommendation letter for you
Send the above material via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.