WELCOME TO ANIMAL SCIENCES
Welcome! This page contains information for incoming students in the Department of Animal Sciences at Purdue University. During your virtual advising session with one of our STAR student advisors, we will walk through much of the information on this page. We are excited you will be joining us this fall and look forward to helping you pursue your next giant leap as a Purdue Boilermaker!
270 S Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Animal Sciences VSTAR Advisors
As your advisors during this Virtual STAR advising session, we look forward to helping you plan your first semester here at Purdue, as well as welcoming you into our department as you begin your collegiate career. Click on the names below our photos to find our contact information. Please call or email us if you have any questions.
Dr. Emily Taylor
Animal Sciences Student VSTAR Resources
Student VSTAR Resources Handouts
- Animal Sciences Concentration Sheet
- STAR Resource Handout
- Animal Sciences Summer Advisors Contact Page
- Career Opportunities in Animal Sciences
- Animal Sciences Peer Advisors
- Peer Success Coaching Program
- Academic Success Center Overview
- Animal Sciences Course Listings
- College of Agriculture Humanities/Social Sciences Guide
- Supplemental Instruction Supported Courses
- Purdue University Textbooks
Animal Sciences Concentration Audit Sheets
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Animal Production and Industry
- Animal Agribusiness
Veterinary Medicine School Resources
For students interested in veterinary medicine, visit our veterinary medicine resources page for helpful links and articles.
Read some advice from recent Purdue Animal Sciences graduates who are currently pursuing a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Current Animal Sciences Student Profiles
Our students - both past and present - are our department's greatest resources. From the classroom to the laboratory and everywhere in between, Purdue Animal Sciences students make their mark on campus and beyond. Below are just a few stories of our amazing students.