COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE BUSINESS OFFICE
The College of Agriculture Business Office provides many services to our customers. Please see a list of our services below.
- Monthly and bi-weekly payroll
- New hires
- Onboarding (I-9)
- Transfer of employees
- Separation of employees
- Contracts and extensions
- Leave Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Requisitions/orders (Ariba and credit cards)
- Large equipment purchases
- Individual or consultant payments or reimbursements
- Vendor payments
Account Management/Departmental Business Office
- Distribution of credit cards
- Procurement cards (low dollars, local purchases)
- Hospitality credit cards
- PRF credit cards
- Projections for faculty members
- Fiscal approvals
- Summer payroll
- Cost distribution and effort reporting (PARs)
- Department requests
- Cash handling and wire claims
- Recharge Billings
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — People living in urban and rural areas share many of the same concerns about food prices and availability - including the impact of recent bird flu outbreaks. However, differences remain in food insecurity and diet...Read More
Medicine and mosquitos: Purdue alumnus targets neglected tropical diseases
While growing successful crops on Earth can be a complicated task, growing vegetables on the Moon...
ANTHRACNOSE OF SHADE TREES OR WIND INJURY: LOOK ALIKE SYMPTOMS CAN BE PERPLEXING
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — People living in urban and rural areas share many of the same...
Throughout his career, Animal Sciences Professor Paul Ebner has demonstrated his commitment to...