Templates for Outlook
Remember: Purdue Extension staff are welcome to modify the appearance of these templates to suit their particular needs.
Instructions for Downloading
To save the templates below, follow these instructions. For easier reference, print this page before downloading the templates.
- Click on a link to open the template in a new browser window.
- When the template appears, click on the "File" menu in your browser's top tool bar and select "Save As" to bring up the dialogue box.
- In the dialogue box, select the folder where you want to save the template.
- In the "File name" box, give the template a name you will remember (such as "newsletter template).
- Where it says "Save as type" select "Web Page, HTML only (*.htm, *.html)" from the pull down menu.
- Click on the "Save" button.
Instructions for Using the Templates
Detailed instructions for using these templates (PDF: 721 KB)
This template helps you produce consistent, professional electronic newsletters. Electronic versions of your newsletters and other announcements can help reduce or eliminate printing and mailing costs.
This template helps you produce consistent, professional job listing notification emails.
This template helps you send high-quality invitations to events like workshops or meetings.