- Ph.D., Post-Doctoral Research Assistant Department of Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University
- Office: PFEN G021, 715 W. State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Phone: (662) 617-5391
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Personal website: https://xz2359.wixsite.com/xufangzhang
- Ph.D. in Forest Resources (2018) (Concentration: Forest Policy and Economics), College of Forest Resources, Mississippi State University.
- B. S. in Accounting (2013), College of Economics and Management, Nanjing Forestry University.
- Natural resource and environmental economics.
- Natural resource policy and law.
- International trade and trade policy.
- Carbon sequestration and climate change.
- Timberland investment and sustainable forest management.
- January 2019-present, Postdoctoral Research Associate, College of Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University.
- January 2015-December 2018, Research Assistant, College of Forest Resources, Department of Forestry, Mississippi State University.
- September 2013- December 2015, Research Fellow, Research Center for Economics and Trade in Forest Products of the State Forestry Administration (SINO-RECTFOR).
- Anonymous Reviewer for Canadian Journal of Forest Research, China Population Resources and Environment, and Journal of China Agricultural University.
- Zhang, X., and Sun, C. (2018). The Financial Performance of Public Furniture Firms with Different Positions in Antidumping Actions. Forest Science, 64(5): 491-503.
- Sun, C., and Zhang, X. (2018). Duration of U.S. forest products trade. Forest Policy and Economics, 95(2018): 57-68.
- Zhang, X., Yang, H. and Zhang, X. (2016). Development level and trend in Chinese forestry carbon pools from 1989 to 2033. Resources Science, 38(2): 0290-0299 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhang, X., Yang, H. and Yuan T. (2016). Construction of China’s forestry carbon measuring model under the chain of compound structure. China Population, Resources and Environment, 26(4): 80-89 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhang, X., Yang, H., Zhang, X. and Hong, Y. (2015). Projection of global long-term carbon flow in forest product trade from a perspective of climate negotiation: 2010-2030. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 24(11): 3679-3685.
- Yang, H., Zhang, X. and Hong, Y. (2014). Classification, production, and carbon stock of harvest wood products in China from 1961 to 2012. BioResource, 9(3): 4311-4322.
- Zhang, X. and Yang, H. (2014). Comparisons of carbon stock and reduction in harvest wood products of China and the United States based on climate change. Forestry Economics, 36(7): 26-37 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhang, X. and Yang, H. (2014). Accounting methods and influences of carbon sequestration in harvest wood products based on climate change issues. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 42(7): 2014-2017 (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Zhang, X. and Yang, H. (2013). The cycle of carbon flows in harvest wood products and methods of carbon reduction of the United States. Forestry Economics, 37(12): 58-63 (in Chinese with English abstract).