Change Your Degree Banner


Wanting to change your major within the College of Agriculture?

If you are interested in changing your major within the College oF Agriculture, students are incourage to contact their current advisor and begin the CODO process with the Office of Admissions.

Transfering from another University or Purdue College?

Students planning to or are interested in changing thei​r degree program to FNR programs are strongly encouraged to contact the Office of Student Services to schedule an on-campus or a telephone meeting.


Forestry and Natural Resources, 715 West State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2061 USA, (765) 494-3590

© Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Integrity Statement | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Agricultural Communication

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact us at so we can help.

Sign In