Who Qualifies for Consideration
- Students seeking M.S. or Ph.D. degrees in Food Science
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Students with competitive GPA, GRE scores, recommendations, etc.
- Students interested in pursuing a career in the food industry
Complete the application process through the Graduate School of Purdue University (i.e., requires application, transcripts, arranging for letters of recommendation, statement of purpose)How to ApplyApply Now
Send current resume to Graduate Admissions Coordinator for Food Science Graduate Program (FsGradAdmissions@purdue.edu)Answer the following topic/questions (1-page limit) and send to FsGradAdmissions@purdue.edu
- Explain your interest in pursuing a career in the food industry.
- What makes you interested in this?
- What are your career goals, short-term and long-term?