Membership makes a difference!
Dean’s Club and Benefits of Membership
The Dean’s Club in the College of Agriculture is our family of loyal supporters who give $500 or more annually to the College. This special group is the foundation of support for our students, faculty, and staff. Whether funding research, sustaining scholarships, or giving to one of the College’s many programs, the members of the College of Agriculture Dean’s Club are dedicated to Purdue and are generous friends of Purdue Agriculture.
- Invitation to our annual dinner with the Dean
- Quarterly Dean's Club Communication
- Invitation to exclusive Dean’s Club events
- Access to Purdue Agriculture news first
- The benefits of a Dean's Club member, plus
- Purdue University President’s Council membership and benefits, visit the Purdue President’s Council website to learn more.