Airfare and registration can be purchased in advance of approval by the college of agriculture for foreign travel to countries delegated by International Programs in Agriculture (IPIA) after traveler, comptroller designee and department head review and sign the form 17, provided that travel does not require approval by SPS. Form 17's for international travel still require approval of the Dean or his designee, even if on the delegated list, forms must be routed through the College of Agriculture and any appropriate offices beyond Agriculture.