Personal Computer, Mac and Printer Procurement Program
- If you wish to modify any of the specs, please contact your Local IT Specialist or email AgITOrders@purdue.edu
- Updated technology every 4 years (Desktop systems) or 3 years (Laptops).
- Having an annual computer cost, making budgeting easier. These costs will include; Software Upgrades, Extended Warranty, and Support.
- Standard computer models across the College, making Support and verifying compatibility and access to various systems simpler and more reliable.
- Owning a business-class machine, designed to last for years.
Links below are available to be helpful when considering purchasing computer equipment. The first link lists all items that are currently available on a three or four-year cycle. If you have any questions about whether certain hardware or software will function on a computer, please contact AgIT.
When you are ready to order, use the following
*Note: It is recommended to use Internet Explorer when completing the below forms. Other browsers may behave unpredictably.
*Note - If you wish to modify any of the specs listed below, please contact your Local IT Specialist or email AgITHelp@purdue.edu for assistance.
Fill out the form with the appropriate information and then click the [Save] button. A printable page will be generated.
Print the page, sign it, and then fax / send a copy to AgIT at
765.494.8342. Orders will only be considered complete when the signed copy is faxed and received by AgIT.
Thank you for your participation in the program. If you have any questions please contact AgIT Support Services at
765.494.8333 or 1.888.226.2438 (phone) or send email email@example.com (email request.)