1. Students enrolled in Animal Sciences, Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural & Biological Engineering and Botany & Plant Pathology would be eligible.
2. Family income (student & parent) between $40,000-$100,000
3. Students must have a Purdue GPA of 2.65 or higher to be eligible
4. Preference giving to students from Jasper, Newton, Benton, Warren, Tippecanoe, Fountain, Park, Montgomery, Vigo, Clay, Sullivan, Vermillion and Knox counties. If students from the listed counties don't apply, then the criteria may expand to include eligible students from the state of Indiana
5. Student would not be a Trustee or Presidential Scholarship recipient