Last updated: July 8, 2020
In these unprecedented times, it is critical that our Agriculture students have access to the frequently updated announcements and resources in order to be as successful and safe as possible. This page will be updated as often as changes are communicated to the College of Agriculture.
Online Resources & References:
- Going Fully Online? - Students had until July 1 to select the fully online fall academic experience.
- Consider Online Classes – Review the list of online classes available this fall, and consider if taking a class online or in-person is the best option for your safety and the safety of others. Talk to your advisor to learn more.
- Hybrid Courses – Many courses may be offered in a hybrid version – partially online and partially in-person.
- Students with COVID-19 Health Concerns – This page is maintained by the Disability Resource Center to address student concerns about returning to the on-campus experience this fall.
- Protect Purdue – A newly established group, called the Protect Purdue Implementation Team, is dedicated to safeguarding our students, faculty, staff, and Purdue community as a whole. Review this website to view the University's strategy for limiting the spread of COVID-19 in our area. This website is updated frequently, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates to safety measures and restrictions.
Other Important Announcements:
- All students, faculty, and staff will be required to wear face masks on campus covering their mouth and nose. Vigorous personal hygiene and social distancing is also required. Learn more on page 8 of the Protect Purdue Plan (last updated 6/12/20).
- Tuition, as well as housing and dining rates, will remain flat with no increase. For those students opting for the fully online experience, tuition rates will be the same as Purdue's summer session.
- Students are encouraged to minimize their travel during the semester.
- Events for students, including student organizations, will be allowed with limitations, including less than 150 attendees per event.
This page is maintained by the Office of Academic Programs in the College of Agriculture. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the content on this page, please reach us at 765-494-8470 or email AgOAP@purdue.edu.