Last updated: January 15, 2021
In these unprecedented times, it is critical that our Agriculture students have access to the frequently updated announcements and resources in order to be as successful and safe as possible. This page will be updated as often as changes are communicated to the College of Agriculture.
Online Resources & References:
- The Office of Academic Programs will remain open for visitors Monday through Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm in AGAD 121. No appointments necessary. All high-contact surfaces are sanitized frequently. The Student Commons in AGAD 121 are also open with capacity restrictions for social distancing.
- Spring 2021 On-Campus Info - Protect Purdue has listed several FAQs for all aspects of the on-campus experience at this link.
- Study Spaces around Campus – Not sure where to study on campus? Here is a list of study spaces - indoors and outdoors - available for socially distant individual and group studying.
- Office of Dean of Students – In addition to its standard student support services, ODOS is here to assist students who may be asked to quarantine/self-isolate by PPHC (Protect Purdue Health Center). Click here to learn about how ODOS can support students experiencing personal, academic, financial and medical concerns.
- Consider Online Classes for Spring 2021 – Review the list of online classes available this fall, and consider if taking a class online or in-person is the best option for your safety and the safety of others. Talk to your advisor to learn more.
- Students with COVID-19 Health Concerns – This page is maintained by the Disability Resource Center to address student concerns about returning to the on-campus experience this fall.
- Protect Purdue – A newly established group, called the Protect Purdue Implementation Team, is dedicated to safeguarding our students, faculty, staff, and Purdue community as a whole. Review this website to view the University's strategy for limiting the spread of COVID-19 in our area. This website is updated frequently, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates to safety measures and restrictions.
Other Important Announcements:
- All students, faculty, and staff will be required to wear face masks on campus covering their mouth and nose. Vigorous personal hygiene and social distancing is also required. Learn more about the Protect Purdue Plan here.
- Tuition, as well as housing and dining rates, will remain flat with no increase. For those students opting for the fully online experience, tuition rates will be the same as Purdue's summer session.
- Students are encouraged to minimize their travel during the semester.
- Events for students, including student organizations, will be allowed with limitations, which are subject to change.
- View all recent Protect Purdue updates and announcements here.
This page is maintained by the Office of Academic Programs in the College of Agriculture. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the content on this page, please reach us at 765-494-8470 or email AgOAP@purdue.edu.