Credits must be earned in each of the following areas.
Overview of Entomology - Minimum of three credits.
(2) ENTM 20600 (General Entomology)
(1) ENTM 20700 (General Entomology Laboratory)
Insect Taxonomy - Minimum of four credits.
(4) ENTM 33500 (Introduction to Insect Identification)
Insect Biology - Minimum of three credits.
(3) ENTM 21000 (Introduction to Insect Behavior)
(3) ENTM 31100 (Insect Ecology)
(3) ENTM 46000 (Aquatic Entomology)
(3) ENTM 55100 (Insect Physiology and Biochemistry)
Insect Management - Minimum of three credits.
(3) ENTM 44100 (Forest Entomology)
(3) ENTM 44300 (Arthropods and Diseases of Turfgrass)
(3) ENTM 44600 (Integrated Plant Health Management for Horticultural Plants)
(3) ENTM 51000 (Insect Pest Management)
(3) ENTM 52100 (Urban and Industrial Insect Management)
(3) ENTM 52500 (Medical and Veterinary Entomology)
In addition to the above courses, credits from the following courses can be applied to the total 16 credits required for a minor.
(3) ENTM 10500 (Insects: Friend and Foe)
(3) ENTM 35100 (Beekeeping)