Plant PathologyBTNY • Minor • Credits: 19
Minor Code: PLTP
Departmental permission is not required to enroll in this minor.
Recommended Plan of Study
(4) BTNY 11000 (Introduction to Plant Science)
(3) BTNY 30100 (Introductory Plant Pathology)
(3) BTNY 52500 (Intermediate Plant Pathology)
(3) BTNY 53500 (Plant Disease Management)
Six additional credits from the following courses must be completed.
(3) ENTM 44600 (Integrated Plant Health Management for Ornamental Plants)
(1-3) BTNY 49800 (Research in Plant Science)*
(1) BTNY 51500 (Diseases of Fruit Crops)
(1) BTNY 51600 (Diseases of Vegetable Crops)
(1) BTNY 51700 (Diseases of Agronomic Crops)
(3) BTNY 55000 (Biology of Fungi)
*A maximum of three credits of BTNY 49800 or comparable research in the plant sciences may be applied to the minor.