Current Students: Deadline has passed
Incoming Freshman: Deadline has passed
- Scholarships are awarded for incoming freshman and transfer students by March 1 and April 1 for Current students.
- Notification is only sent to scholarship recipients.
- Notification will be sent by June 1, 2009.
Scholarships with Essays
Please submit your essay to Lori Barber at email@example.com.
The 2009-2010 academic year scholarship application filing period for current students is December 6, 2008 - February 15, 2009. Accepted incoming freshman or transfer students filing period is December 6, 2008 - February 20, 2009. Students complete an online application (see below for link) by entering through a password protected site, using their Purdue Career Account login. Many of the scholarships listed only require the online application.
Online Application for all College of Agriculture Scholarships (Scholarship Deadline has Passed)
Log in to Apply (You will need to log on with your career account, which you will need to set up. For instructions on how to set up your career account, visit https://www.itap.purdue.edu/login/help.cfm )
- If you are using a PC, you need to use Internet Explore out the Scholarship Application.
- If you are using a MAC you need to use Safari to fill out the Scholarship Application.
Complete List of Agriculture Scholarships and Awards
Other Scholarship Opportunities