College of Agriculture Career Fairs
Registration will open on Monday, November 26, 2018, 8:00 am EST for the Purdue AG Spring 2019 Career Fair to be held on Wednesday, February 13, 2019, from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm EST. Registration will close on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 5:00 pm EST.
Registration is now open. Click here to register!
The College of Agriculture hosts a career fair every fall and spring semester. Over 150 companies attend, providing recruiters with the opportunity to educate students about their organizations, advertise positions and/or interview students for permanent or internship positions.
During the fall, a Resume Blitz is held the day before the fair. The evening prior to the Fall Career Fair, we host an Employer Panel Discussion. This is an open dialogue with 100 students, lasting 60 minutes, followed by a networking session. If your company is interested in participating in either pre-fair event, please indictated your preference on the registration form for the fall fair only.
- College of Agriculture Spring 2019 Career Fair - Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm, Cordova Recreational Sports Center.
- Purdue Career Fairs - Various organizations at Purdue University host more than 20 career fairs every academic year. The variety of fairs provides employers with a great opportunity to target students with specific skills and academic backgrounds.
College of Agriculture Spring 2019 Career Fair
Registration will open at 8:00 AM (EST) on Monday, November 23, 2018.
Registration will close at 5:00 PM (EST) on Wednesday, January 23, 2019.
Career fair will be on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 from 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM (EST).
Schedule of Activities for Career Fair Day
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Exhibitors set up in the Gold and Black Gyms and Feature Gym in the Cordova Recreational Sports Center
9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Exhibitors meet with students and faculty in the exhibit area
- Lunch will be provided for exhibitors. You will be given an "Out to Lunch" sign. Please use this sign and take a break for lunch. If you have more than one representative, you may want to rotate your representatives during this time.
General or Registration Questions
Sherre Meyer, Assistant Director of the Office of Academic Programs, Career Development Coordinator
Purdue University College of Agriculture
615 W. State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2053
Phone: 765-494-8482 Fax: 765-494-8477
Erica Wilson, Purdue Conferences
128 Memorial Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: 765-494-7221 Fax: 765-494-0567
Display Shipping Questions
Brian Smith, Assistant Director, Reservations, France Cordova Recreational Sports Center
355 N. Martin Jischke Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47907
FUTURE PURDUE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE CAREER FAIRS
FALL - Tuesday, October 1, 2019
SPRING - Wednesday, February 12, 2020
FALL - Tuesday, October 6, 2020
SPRING - Wednesday, February 10, 2021
FALL - Tuesday, October 5, 2021
SPRING - Wednesday, February 9, 2022
FALL - Tuesday, October 4, 2022
SPRING - Wednesday, February 8, 2023
FALL - Tuesday, October 4, 2023
SPRING - Wednesday, February 14, 2024