College of Agriculture Career Fairs
Registration will open on Monday, July 13, 2020, 8:00 am EST for the Purdue AG Fall 2020 Career Fair to be held on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm EST.
The Fall 2020 Career Fair Booklet will be available in the middle of September, 2020.
Advertisement of your attendance will appear on our live feed as soon as your registration is confirmed.
The College of Agriculture hosts a career fair every fall and spring semester. Over 150 companies attend, providing recruiters with the opportunity to educate students about their organizations, advertise positions and/or interview students for permanent or internship positions.
During the fall, a Resume Blitz is held the day before the fair. If your company is interested in participating in this pre-fair event, please indictate this on the registration form for the fall fair only.
- College of Agriculture Fall 2020 Career Fair - Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, Cordova Recreational Sports Center, 355 N. Martin Jischke Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907.
- Purdue Career Fairs - Various organizations at Purdue University host more than 20 career fairs every academic year. The variety of fairs provides employers with a great opportunity to target students with specific skills and academic backgrounds.
College of Agriculture Fall 2020 Career Fair
Registration will open at 8:00 AM (EST) on Monday, July 13, 2020 (EST).
Registration will close at 5:00 PM (EST) on Monday, September 14, 2020 (EST).
Career fair will be on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, from 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM (EST).
Schedule of Activities for Career Fair Day
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Exhibitors set up in the Gold and Black Gyms and Feature Gym in the Cordova Recreational Sports Center
9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Exhibitors meet with students and faculty in the exhibit area
- Lunch will be provided for exhibitors. You will be given an "Out to Lunch" sign. Please use this sign and take a break for lunch. If you have more than one representative, you may want to rotate your representatives during this time.
General or Registration Questions
Sherre Meyer, Assistant Director of the Office of Academic Programs, Career Development Coordinator
Purdue University College of Agriculture
615 W. State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2053
Phone: 765-494-8482 Fax: 765-494-8477
Erica Wilson, Purdue Conferences
128 Memorial Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: 765-494-7221 Fax: 765-494-0567
Display Shipping Questions
Brian Smith, Assistant Director, Reservations, France Cordova Recreational Sports Center
355 N. Martin Jischke Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47907
FUTURE PURDUE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE CAREER FAIRS
FALL - Tuesday, October 6, 2020
SPRING - Wednesday, February 10, 2021
FALL - Tuesday, October 5, 2021
SPRING - Wednesday, February 9, 2022
FALL - Tuesday, October 4, 2022
SPRING - Wednesday, February 8, 2023
FALL - Tuesday, October 4, 2023
SPRING - Wednesday, February 14, 2024
FALL - Tuesday, October 1, 2024
SPRING - Wednesday, February 12, 2025