Events & Workshops
The College of Agriculture Career Services and CCO hosts several events and workshops throughout the academic year to assist students with their career services needs. Check out the events and CCO calendar for specific dates, times, location and registration information.
College of Agriculture Events
- CCO Workshops and Clinics
- AFA LEADERS CONFERENCE - November 2-5, 2017, Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. Leaders Conference is a 4 day long leader development opportunity. For more details and application visit this site: www.agfuture.org/conference. Applications are due by September 11, 2017.
- Be a Scribe - Google Hangouts - September 26th, October 10th & 24th, November 14th & 28th, December 12th - Online 3:30pm - 5:00pm (CST)
- Be a Scribe - Speak to a Representative - September 19, 2017 1:30pm - 3:30PM - Beering Hall Lobby (BRNG)
- Student Employment Job Fair - September 20, 2017 1:00pm - 4:00Pm
- Fall 2017 Resume Blitz, held on Monday, October 2, 2017, from 11 am to 3:00 pm in the Ag Administration Building (AGAD) 121, Student Commons. Meet with Company Recruiters to review your resume to make it Career Fair ready.
- Fall 2017 Employer Networking Session, Monday, October 2, 2017, from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, Pfendler Hall (PFEN) Room 241. Introduce yourself to 30 Company Recruiters in an informal setting before the fair.
- Purdue AG Fall 2017 Career Fair, Tuesday, October 3, 2017, from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, in the France Cordova Sports Recreational Center. Meet with 150 plus companies to find a summer internship or a full time position.
- Fireside Chat with Mitch Daniels - Food Security: Feeding the World in 2050