College of Agriculture Fall 2013 Interview Schedule
Organizations scheduling on campus interviews through the College of Agriculture for the 2013 Fall Semester are listed in the chart below. If an organization doing online preselects go www.cco.purdue.edu to submit a resume.
You must have an active CCO Express account to access this information and/or submit resumes and schedule an interview. If you do not have an active CCO Express account, please set one up. Account registrations are only complete after you have filled out your profile information and uploaded your resume. If you have questions or incur problems setting up your account in CCO, please contact Linda Austin email@example.com.
NOTE: This only applies to those organizations that are not scheduling their interviews at the Agriculture Spring or Fall Career Fair. Students can obtain information regarding the October 7, 2014 College of Agriculture Fall Career Fair at https://ag.purdue.edu/oap/career/pages/student.aspx.
- Pre-select – For interviewing consideration you would need to submit your resume on-line by the deadline listed. A company representative will review the submitted resumes and mark those individuals they want to interview. You may check your status in your account to find out if you are or are not accepted. Those individuals accepted can begin signing-up for an interview time during the dates listed for scheduling. Only individuals that meet the on-line screening criteria will be able to submit their resume. If the system will not allow you to submit your resume, it will indicate the reason why and you may email your resume to the company contact listed for consideration. If the company is interested in giving your further consideration, you will need to send the email confirmation from the company to Linda Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
- Open sign up – If you meet the on-line screening criteria you will be able to schedule an interview time provided it is by the deadline date to sign-up. If the system will not allow you to submit your resume, it will indicate the reason why and you may email your resume to the company contact listed for consideration. If the company is interested in interviewing, you will need to send the email confirmation from the company to Linda Austin at email@example.com to be able to schedule an interview time.
- Employer Setting Own Schedule – Some companies will reserve an interviewing room and set their own schedule by:
- Setting their own schedule from individuals they speak with at the career fair.
- Reviewing the on-line resume books on CCO (you must have given permission in your CCO account to be included in these books).
- Requesting an on-line resume search from the individuals who have CCO accounts set up. When a company representative reviews the on-line resume books or request a resume search, they will contact you directly to schedule you for an interview time.
Be sure on any of these three situations that you write down your interview date, time and location along with the representative’s name and contact information.
The schedule below lists companies that have scheduled an interview date with the College of Agriculture Career Services during the Fall 2013 semester. List is organized by interview date and will be updated as companies reserve an inteview date. Schedule revised: More details to come in Fall.
*Students can obtain information regarding the October 7, 2014 College of Agriculture Fall Career Fair at https://ag.purdue.edu/oap/career/pages/student_career_fairs_main.aspx.
Questions can be directed to:
Agricultural Administration Building, Room 121