Martin Agricultural Research Scholarship
Annually, the Office of Academic Programs awards multiple $2,000 scholarships to students who demonstrate high academic performance, quality research contributions, and a desire for continued learning about research in agriculture.
The scholarship is applied towards your Purdue tuition and fees in the following academic year through the Financial Aid Office.
The Office of Agricultural Research and Graduate Education provides an additional $500 to the student's faculty mentor for supplies and expenses incurred during the course of the student's research. These scholarships are very competitive awards with recipients and mentors being selected by the College of Agriculture Administration.
The application deadline is April 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm, for the 2022-2023 academic year scholarships.
The successful applicant will (with the help of a faculty research mentor):
- Continue or initiate a new research project.
- Apply for the scholarship.
- View prompts here
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from student's research mentor.
- Submit a short research progress report at the end of each semester.
- Showcase research at the annual Purdue Undergraduate Research Conference in April 2023.