Agriculture students, staff, and faculty may apply for CATE funding to support various programs, events, conferences, and/or meetings.
Click the box below to learn more information about receiving CATE funding for your event/program offered by your Agriculture academic department. This funding opportunity is not for student organizations.
- Fall funding requests due - October 1
- Spring funding requests due - February 1
1) Complete the CATE Funding Assistance Application online. Note that the application closes after each semester's deadline.
2) Once you are approved, your funds are guaranteed. Therefore, continue spending for your upcoming event/program from your regular account (the one to which you will receive CATE funds) until the Business Office is able to complete the funds transfer request (4-6 weeks).
3) Complete the event/program follow-up requirements, you will also receive an email of these requirements upon approval