$500 Faculty Research Support for Undergraduates Grant
An Agriculture student, on behalf of her/his faculty mentor, submits a request for funding to the Office of Academic Programs undergraduate research. The research proposal must come from the student, while the letter of recommendation is written by the faculty member. If approved, the faculty receives $500 per student to offset the cost of supplies and expenses incurred during the student's research. You are only eligible to funding once per academic year. Apply for Undergraduate Research funding here.
Application Deadlines for each semester:
- Fall - October 1
- Spring - February 1
- Summer - June 1
If you miss the deadline, your application will be reviewed for the next semester deadline and funds will be distributed then, if approved.
- Must be an undergraduate student in the College of Agriculture
- Currently working on research project in your lab/field (virtually or in-person)
- May only receive funding once per academic year from OAP (ineligible if already receiving funding from Martin Ag
Research Fund Scholarship or Office of Undergraduate Research Fellowship)
- Complete online application & research proposal
- Letter of recommendation from faculty research mentor