$500 Faculty Research Support for Undergraduates Grant
An Agriculture student, on behalf of her/his faculty mentor, submits a request for funding to the Office of Academic Programs undergraduate research. The research proposal must come from the student, while the letter of recommendation is written by the faculty member. If approved, the faculty receives $500 per student to offset the cost of supplies and expenses incurred during the student's research. You are only eligible to receive funding once per academic year. Apply for Undergraduate Research funding here (view application PREVIEW here).
- Fall - October 1
- Spring - February 1
- Must be an undergraduate student in the College of Agriculture
- Currently working on research project in your lab/field (virtually or in-person)
- You are only eligible to receive funding once per academic year. A limited number of grants will be awarded each academic year depending on funding availability.
- Ineligible if already receiving funding from Martin Agriculture Research Fund Scholarship or Office of Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- Complete online application & submit a research proposal
- Students will receive an automated email confirming receipt of their application with a copy of responses.
- Letter of recommendation from faculty research mentor