Leadership Development Certificate Program
Everyone has leadership potential. Let LDCP help you tap yours!
LDCP focuses on four areas of leadership development:
· Personal · Group/Organizational
· Interpersonal · Community
In LDCP you will gain leadership experience tailored to you and your situation, enjoy one-on-one coaching, and develop the “soft skills” employers today are looking for. And when you complete LDCP and earn your certificate, it will appear on your transcript.
You are eligible for LDCP if you:
· Are enrolled as an undergraduate in the Purdue College of Agriculture
· Have at least three semesters remaining on campus before graduation
· Remain in good academic standing
Students graduating May 2015 must submit their portfolio to Lara Rodgers (AGAD 121) no later than Friday, March 27, 2015 at 5 PM in AGAD 121.