C-PASA Teacher Workshop
Dates: June 10 – 12, 2022
Special Notice: Our leadership team has decided for our AgDiscovery Program, C-PASA Middle School Day(s), C-PASA High School Camp, and C-PASA Teacher Workshop to return to in-person operations in Summer 2022. To receive additional information about our 2022 programs, please email us.
Applications will OPEN in February 2022 and CLOSE in May 2022.
The Cargill-Purdue Agribusiness Science Academy (C-PASA) Teacher Workshop is a unique learning opportunity that will provide high-quality professional development for 8th – 11th Grade Science Teachers. The program will bring teachers together to experience recent updates in plant, food, and biological sciences and to promote interactions among Teachers and Purdue Scientists.
- The 2022 C-PASA Teacher Workshop will be hosted in-person.
- Indiana teachers can choose Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Professional Growth Plan (PGP) Units/Credits.
C-PASA Teacher Workshop Includes:
- Paid Hotel Arrangements in West Lafayette or Travel Reimbursement
- C-PASA Care Pack (Purdue Gear, Program Materials, and Other Surprises)
- Engaging Workshops with Purdue Faculty and Staff
- Free Lessons Plan for Integrating Agriculture into the Classroom