PASA Teacher Summer Institute Workshop
Dates: June 9 – 11, 2021
Special Notice: Due to the on-going impact of COVID-19, our leadership team has decided for our AgDiscovery Program, PASA Middle School Summer Institute Day(s), PASA High School Summer Institute Camp, and PASA Teacher Summer Institute Workshop to be completely virtual in Summer 2021. To receive additional information about our 2021 virtual programs, please complete this survey or email us.
Applications OPEN on March 22nd and CLOSE on May 14th, 2021.
The Purdue Agribusiness Science Academy (PASA) Teacher Summer Institute Workshop for science teachers is a unique learning opportunity that will provide high-quality professional development for 8th – 11th Grade Science Teachers. The program will bring teachers together to experience recent updates in plant, food, and biological sciences and to promote interactions among Teachers and Purdue Scientists.
- The 2021 PASA Teacher Workshop will be hosted virtually. The program will take place from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00 – 3:00 PM each day (Eastern).
- Indiana teachers can choose Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Professional Growth Plan (PGP) Units/Credits.
PASA Teacher Workshop Includes:
- PASA Care Pack (Purdue Gear, Program Materials, and Other Surprises)
- Shipped directly to your home!
- Engaging Workshops with Purdue Faculty and Staff
- Free Lessons Plan for Integrating Agriculture into the Classroom