Module 1d: Your Retirement Lifestyle
The amount of money you will need in your retirement years depends on the lifestyle you plan
to lead. The following list of questions will help you decide what you really want in retirement.
- Will you stay in your current home, move to a different location, or purchase a smaller home
or a vacation home?
- Will you want to work for additional income? Will you want to start a new career?
- What do you want to do with your time? Hobbies? Travel? Recreation? Volunteer?
- What will you do for transportation? Use your own car or public transportation?
- How often will you eat out or entertain friends or family?
- How will your clothing and personal needs change?
- What medical risks are you likely to face?
- What would you like to do if your health declines and you need help with daily living? Stay in
your own home? Move in with your children?
10 Exceptional Tips for the Average Joe or Jane as You Transition to Retirement (Source: newretirement.com)
Module 1 - Module 1a | Module 1b | Module 1c | Module 1d