As a part of this distinguished program and learning community, you’ll immediately build a better understanding of career opportunities and success skills for college and beyond.
Alongside students who share your dedication to outstanding academic performance, you’ll join a network of support and strength that can more deeply enrich your time in Purdue Agriculture.
You’ll also experience:
- Rigorous and stimulating honors coursework
- Undergraduate research or scholarly project opportunities matched to your interests
- Regular meetings or events with Purdue Ag administrators and outstanding faculty members
- Frequent engagements with Purdue Ag stakeholders and distinguished alumni
- Networking dinners and conversations with upper-class Dean’s Scholars students
- Exclusive interdisciplinary enrichment activities on- and off-campus
- Semesterly industry networking tours
When finished, you’ll emerge with a competitive edge for your career or continued studies.
As a Dean’s Scholar, you can immediately begin to build a better understanding of career paths, opportunities and success skills for college and beyond.
If you join the program, you will take the Dean’s Scholars seminar course in your first fall semester. In that course, you will:
- Learn more about Purdue Agriculture and our land-grant mission
- Meet college administration, including Dr. Karen Plaut, Glenn W. Sample Dean of Agriculture
- Take part in a variety of learning community experiences (in- and outside of class)
- Build a network of classmates, faculty, and upper-class peer mentors
- Understand the process of engaging in undergraduate research or scholarly projects
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.