How have Purdue Agriculture faculty and staff in Extension, teaching and research helped people in Indiana and across the nation?
Check out our public Impact Website.
You'll find descriptions of how we've helped:
- Families stretch food dollars and eat more nutritiously,
- Food retailers serve safer food,
- Farmers turn manure into a resource while keeping it out of Indiana water supplies,
- Teachers enrich K-12 classes and after-school programs with 4-H curricular material,
- Farmers reduce pesticide use by finding effective alternatives,
- And much, much more.