90-Day Pre-Sale Information
2017 Winter Test
TO BE SALE ELIGIBLE, BULLS MUST HAVE MET THE FOLLOWING
- Born January 1 through April 30, 2017; be eligible for registry or
recording; and be polled or dehorned.
- Weigh at least 2.45 pounds per day of age and 450 pounds on delivery at
Station on October 31, 2017.
- Vaccinated with the following vaccines and bacterins prior to delivery:
IBR, BVD, PI3, BRSV, leptospirosis, pasteurellosis, haemophilus
somnus and clostridial organisms.
- Dam tested negative for Johne's Disease.
- Negative to persistent Bovine Virus Diarrhea infection at delivery.
- Negative to tuberculosis and brucellosis tests within 30 days of sale.
- Pass inspection for structural soundness and disposition.
- Pass a breeding soundness test including both a physical exam and semen
- Official adjusted 205-day data and EPDs for birth weight, weaning weight,
and maternal milk are mandatory for sale eligibility.
- A total of 183 bulls are on test.
The 90-day presale listing
all bulls on test. Only top-indexing bulls of their breed will be eligible
for sale. We expect there will be approximately 110 bulls that meet sale
For more information, contact owners or IBEP. You are welcome to
visit the Test Station anytime. If you plan to buy a bull, it's recommended that
you see the bulls at the Test Station before sale day. Bulls should be penned by
3:00 p.m. (EST) on sale day, April 19. Food will be available at the Springville
Sale day phone is (812) 279-1282.
To order a sale catalog, call 765-494-6439, or send your
name and address to email@example.com.