Annual Activity Review Reports
There are two relevant reports from which you can pull data from Digital Measures.
- Ag - Annual Activity Review (Word) This report option pulls your annual activity data into an MS Word document.
- Ag - Annual Review Activity Table (Excel) This pulls data on publications, grant dollars and more into an Excel format.
- Z - Ag - Annual Activities Narrative This pulls data from the narrative boxes for each of the DM screens to capture text you input about your annual activities.
- Extension - Summary (new September 1, 2021) This report pulls from 4 Extension screens - USDA Reporting, Learning Events, Impact Statements, and Other Activities into a Word format.
- Extension - Impact Statements (new September 1, 2021) This report pulls the full narrative for impact statements posted on the Impact Statement screen into a Word format.
From the top navigation, select “Reports.” From the listing, select desired report and then set the date range. (The date range for Faculty annual reporting is January to December.) Click “Run Report.” This will create a document for your records.
Note: Please do NOT use the Rapid Reports button at the top of the DM screen. It does NOT always work for our custom-built reports.