Ph.D. (Food Chemistry), M.Sc. (Food Microbiology), University of British Columbia, Canada.
B.Sc. (Biochemical Engineering and Food Processing Management), Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), Mexico.
- Bioactive peptides
- Muscle food proteins: Functionality, structure-function relationships and interactions
- Entomophagy and insect protein applications
- Value-added products from under-utilized resources
- Applied Sensory Evaluation of foods and beverages
- Raman spectroscopy of food proteins
Current Graduate Students and Research Lab Members
Maria Catelina Nino