The Leadership Development Certificate Program is a flexible, personalized program to prepare you for a career and enhance your leadership development in four areas:
- Personal: Gain skills in self-awareness, leadership and ethics
- Interpersonal: Embrace diversity, manage conflict and enhance communication
- Group/Organizational: Develop teams, lead change and manage projects
- Community: Practice citizenship, understand community and serve others
How does it work?
- Assess yourself to find what you do best and want to achieve
- Partner with a Purdue Agriculture coach who knows your path
- Develop your skills at workshops, events, volunteering and more
- Receive an academic certificate and shareable electronic portfolio
What’s in it for you?
The LDCP demands commitment and focus. It helps you clearly articulate to employers what is essential, and unique, about you while building the confidence and skills they seek.
“I learned where my passions lie and what sparks my fire — which makes me a better leader and employee. My LDCP experience will influence many chapters of my life to come.”
— Savannah Steinke, 2017 graduate, B.S. in Agribusiness: Agricultural Marketing