DATA – Diversity Action Team in Agriculture
We Work To
- Create an inclusive, respectful, hospitable, and safe college climate.
- Connect academic departments to the Office of Multicultural Programs.
- Create a culture of inclusion for faculty, staff, and students.
- Promote the continuous development of multicultural learning experiences.
- Encourage and practice critical self-reflection and analysis of what we think, say, and do.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of our work.
Join Us For
2020 9th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Week CelebrationJanuary 2020 - Join the Diversity Action Team in Agriculture in collaboration with the Colleges of Agriculture, Health & Human Sciences, Liberal Arts and Science in celebrating MLK Week 2020. More information on events and the week's theme are coming soon.
Martin Luther King Jr. Supply Drive - The Colleges of Agriculture, Health & Human Sciences, Liberal Arts, and Science will face-off for bragging rights and a plaque. The supply drive runs through February 1st. For more information contact your College Representative, or Melissa Funk at
Guest Speaker Video Recordings
- Faculty/Staff from each academic unit
- Student representation (undergrad, grad, postdoc.)
- Representation from Ag Comm
- Representation from Industry
- Representation from Alumni
- Representation from Extension
- Representation from International programs
- Representation from Cultural Centers