DATA – Diversity Action Team in Agriculture
We Work To
- Create an inclusive, respectful, hospitable, and safe college climate.
- Connect academic departments to the Office of Multicultural Programs.
- Create a culture of inclusion for faculty, staff, and students.
- Promote the continuous development of multicultural learning experiences.
- Encourage and practice critical self-reflection and analysis of what we think, say, and do.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of our work.
Join Us For
Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Week Celebration
MLK Jr. Diversity Awareness Week - Join the Diversity Action Team in Agriculture in collaboration with the College of Veterinarian Medicine and the College of HHS in celebrating MLK Week 2014. This year's theme is "The Fierce Urgency of Now: Food Deserts/Food Access."
MLK Jr. World Hunger Solution Contest (PDF: 501 KB) - Submit a 750-word essay (maximum) on what your solution to hunger is, be it global or an innovation tailored to a specific community.
MLK Jr. World Hunger Solution Contest Rubric (PDF: 59 KB)
- Faculty/Staff from each academic unit
- Student representation (undergrad, grad, postdoc.)
- Representation AgiT
- Representation Ag.Com
- Representation from Industry
- Representation from Alumni
- Representation from Extension
- Representation from International programs
- Representation from Cultural Centers
Give Us Your Feedback!