DATA – Diversity Action Team in Agriculture
We Work To
- Create an inclusive, respectful, hospitable, and safe college climate.
- Connect academic departments to the Office of Multicultural Programs.
- Create a culture of inclusion for faculty, staff, and students.
- Promote the continuous development of multicultural learning experiences.
- Encourage and practice critical self-reflection and analysis of what we think, say, and do.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of our work.
Join Us For:
2015 Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Week Celebration - January 20-23, 2015
MLK Jr. Diversity Awareness Week - Join the Diversity Action Team in Agriculture in collaboration with the College of Veterinarian Medicine and the College of HHS in celebrating MLK Week 2015. This year's theme is "Celebrating Diversity by Building Cultural Bridges"
DATA, Food Finders Inc. College Challenge Competition - The Colleges of Agriculture, Health & Human Sciences, and Veterinarian Medicne will face-off for bragging rights and a plaque. Bring in your food donations to PFEN 241 all week long and place in your favorite collges bin, and help feed those in need this winter in our community.
- Faculty/Staff from each academic unit
- Student representation (undergrad, grad, postdoc.)
- Representation AgiT
- Representation Ag.Com
- Representation from Industry
- Representation from Alumni
- Representation from Extension
- Representation from International programs
- Representation from Cultural Centers
Give Us Your Feedback!