DATA – Diversity Action Team in Agriculture
We Work To
- Create an inclusive, respectful, hospitable, and safe college climate.
- Connect academic departments to the Office of Multicultural Programs.
- Create a culture of inclusion for faculty, staff, and students.
- Promote the continuous development of multicultural learning experiences.
- Encourage and practice critical self-reflection and analysis of what we think, say, and do.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of our work.
Join Us For:
2016 Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Week Celebration - January 19-22, 2016
MLK Jr. Diversity Awareness Week - Join the Diversity Action Team in Agriculture in collaboration with the College of HHS and the Science Diversity Office in celebrating MLK Week 2016. This year's theme is Celebrating Diversity: "The New Age of Equality"
DATA, Literacy Challenge Competition - The Colleges of Agriculture, Health & Human Sciences, and the Science Diversity Office will face-off for bragging rights and a plaque. Bring in your book donations to PFEN 241 all week long and place in your favorite college bin.
- Faculty/Staff from each academic unit
- Student representation (undergrad, grad, postdoc.)
- Representation AgiT
- Representation Ag.Com
- Representation from Industry
- Representation from Alumni
- Representation from Extension
- Representation from International programs
- Representation from Cultural Centers
Give Us Your Feedback!