Upcoming Events & DeadlinesUpcoming Deadlines & Events
Call for 2021 Indiana Corn Marketing Council Gary Lamie Graduate Student Corn Research Assistantship
Nominations for Violet Haas and Leadership in Action Awards
We invite you to submit a nomination/s for the Violet Haas and Leadership in Action Awards. Nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 15, 2021. More information can be found in the following Purdue Today announcements.
2021 Doctoral and ARGE Fellowship Nominations due to Patti Oliver by February 5th
- Purdue Doctoral Fellowships (Diversity) (PhD, 2 years support). To start your nomination package, click here to obtain the Diversity Cover Sheet.
- Research and Graduate Education (ARGE) Diversity Assistantship (PhD, 2 years support; MS, 1 year support). To start your nomination package, click here to obtain the Diversity Cover Sheet.
2021 Flora Roberts and G.A. Ross Awards
The Flora Roberts Award and the G. A. Ross Award will be presented to one graduating female and male who meet the following criteria:
- Graduating senior woman or man (December 2020, May 2021, and August 2021 graduates can be nominated)
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Commitment to Scholarship (undergraduate research, publications, etc.)
- Commitment to Leadership and Service (on campus or in the community)
- Outstanding Character
Please submit your nominations electronically using the following links:
2021 Flora Roberts Award Nomination
Feel free to share this information with faculty and staff members in your respective area. All nominations must be submitted via the links above. Please submit all files using PDF formatting. Nominations are due by 11:59 pm on Monday, February 15, 2021
. For additional information, click here
or contact email@example.com.
Call for Nominations for Unsung Diversity Hero Award
This award recognizes faculty, staff, and students who have positively influenced a program, department, or organization from behind the scenes with a positive attitude, a willingness to help in whatever capacity necessary, and a commitment to excellence.
Nomination criteria and details are located here
. All nominations must be received electronically by 5 p.m. EST February 20, 2021. For questions contact Amanda Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations for the ARGE Diversity Assistantship Program are due on or before February 15, 2021. Please refer to the website for nomination procedures.